While PVC is perfect for farrowing and weaner pens, it falls short when it comes to Grower/Finisher and Sow/Boar penning. Paneltim is designed to stand up to the rigors of the larger pig. At 51mm thick and having vertical and horizontal internal bracing it is the preferred penning system in most European countries.
All of the hardware is made of stainless steel, hinges, posts, “H” brackets, bolts and nuts etc.
Paneltime penning comes in standard sizes 1m and 1.2m high or custom-made to your preference.
- Hygienic: nonporous, easy to disinfect.
- Damp-proof: protection against mould etc.
- Fast and easy to clean.
- Environmentally friendly: plastic pallets can be 100% recycled and re-used.
- Excellent mechanical and chemical properties and high abrasive and impact resistance.
- Light weight but very strong
- By using mirror welding, almost all lengths can be supplied.
Blind Panels – No slots
Half Open Panels – Single row of slots, top or bottom.
Full Open Panel – Double row of slots.
Recycled Plastic – Black
Virgin Plastic – Grey or Terracotta
An example of Paneltim setup on a NZ farm: