The new NI-2 systems provides for higher temperature creating microclimate for piglets while the temperature in the room is comfortable for the sows.
- Reduces the energy cost up to 20-40% in the farrowing buildings.
- Increases by 0.2 – 0.5 live weaned piglets per sow per year, reducing the mortality rate after the delivery.
- Better results in the weight of the weaned piglets.
- Creates optimal ambient conditions for piglets, protecting them from air draughts.
- Allows reduction in room temperature, providing for the comfort of the sows.
Can be adapted to the width from 80-60cm. The cover is designed with longitudinal ribs that make cleaning easy and reduces splash back.
Very easy to move around and use in different farrowing pens where necessary due to the age of the piglets. Height is adjustable and easily installed and cleaned.