110 and 135 are profiles made from pultruded fibre-glass profiles, specially designed to support slats in farrowing and weaners facilities. These support beams are a perfect substitute for the traditional steel bars, as they are completely resistant to the corrosive environment caused by manure and the livestock environment.
T Profile Beams
- Available in 90mm and 120mm heights.
- Made from isotholic resin, which guarantees an extraordinary resistance to aggressive livestock environments.
- Guarantees a perfect stability and great resistance.
- Wider range of applications.
- Easier cleaning.
The new T-120 profile beam has two new basic improvements:
- The longitudinal rib, essential for reducing lateral torsion.
- A big base, which allows a better seating on the support points.