AnQuip is owned and operated out of Prebbleton in Christchurch, New Zealand.
We aim to provide the farmers of Australasia with great quality products that will make your farm more efficient and profitable. Keeping this in mind we also aim to provide the livestock that make use of our products a fitting place to be born, grow and live during the course of their lives.
AnQuip stocks a wide range of products from farming equipment such as slats, feeders, penning and housing to disinfectants, pregnancy detectors, water treatments and much more.
Wooden Hoof Block System
Our hoof block system uses a fast setting urethane adhesive to bond wood to bovine hoofs.
– Fast and easy application requiring fewer procedural steps
– Strong and quick-bonding, sets in 30 sec, weight bearing in 2 – 3 min*
– No fumes or odours, safe application in enclosed areas
– Reversible biodegradable wooden hoof block
* Depending on climate (warmer temperatures take less time to set)
See our hoof block options